October 27, 2010

hypothetical equations.

choose the one who makes your world beautiful.

if I told you the truth - would you hold it against me?
unspoken words as important as the breath we breathe,
in this moment we share here together, skin on skin.

if I asked you for the world - would you give it to me?
love comes in with the current, washing opportunity upon
the shore, tired feet stumbling upon its soft allure.

if I gave you my heart - would you take it?
it beats for the thing I never thought I'd find, the thing
you've had once before. (let me make it new again.)

if I told you the truth - would you hold it against me?
fear makes this safe space hostile, fills it with doubt. I will
ask questions left unanswered but, you will bring me hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooo kar! this is beautiful, so profound and open for numerous interpretations. very good!