October 28, 2010

sleep and live.

Sometimes I wonder what it's like to possess the ability to fall asleep anywhere. I've heard some people fall asleep standing up. I see people sleeping on benches, on chairs, on buses. I envy them. I envy the ones who are filled with fatigue and the need for the sleep and can actually drift off without even a second thought. I can be so tired and then my head hits the pillow and I know instantly that sleep is not in the cards for me... not anytime soon. I'm told that you should only sleep in your bed. Maybe that's part of my problem. I watch movies in my bed. I journal on my bed. I do homework on my bed. But it's comfy. It's comforting. It helps me. Except in the area of sleep... damn. I may be an insomniac from time to time, but I still love my life.


No comments: